paying for great questing profiles

sfrawley420

I am willing to pay for someone to either

1. teach me how to make questing profiles

or

2. make me questing profiles to go from level 55 to 90

I understand that to go to level 90 it would be multiple profiles and I am ok with that.  

Let me know

We make something so hard, Because when its finished in my opinion. You get a sense of Gratitude from the feeling that you Juse helped out

alot of people to do something so HUGE. It's an amazing feeling to do something like this and get through it day by day.

My Favorite thing in life is always Learning something new. I try and Expand on the saying "You learn something new everyday" Alot of people don't

try and learn something new. Or Try Different things.

I do this because its new, Its interesting, It's always a challenge, It has stressful periods that you dont want to deal with ( and when you get through them

you feel so great about what you just did )

And its not that its HARD. Its that there are so many different Processes that you can screw up on. and one Mistake can lead to your Profile being Completed on 3 Hours like it should. or

take a month because You have to rework your profiles. Its just a risk that some people are willing to take * IF you can call it a risk, I imagine anyone who starts or wants to do this just has a natural love for finding out how things work, and how things break down into smaller more precise objects.

Its just Time Consuming... Not hard. I also imagine it might be harder for someone like *Droidz / ( *Any of the other DEV's / MODS's) They Deal with alot of issues everyday trying to get this

the way it should be.

And for this we should congratulate them all for coming a hell of alot farther then other companies in the same area...

And it doesnt really suck.. Without people who want to develop you wouldn't have any profiles.. Or Bots... You would have to work for the shit you wanted, Like back in vanilla when a Piece of Epic Gear actually Meant something... Now its just Given out like a peice of candy.. Titles even suck now. The game is no Longer Enjoyable since new expansions.. I dislike the game somewhat. But i love Developing something new lol.

( Another semi Rant by me.. ) =D