Help Please

Okay, so I purchased this yesterday at a friends place and it was working great, but when I got home I tried to start it but I could not find m wow.exe folder, (I believe because I downloaded the game instead of installed it from a disk.) Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Thank you.

go to your downloads folder. If it isnt there then try redownloading the game and making sure to save it to your Downloads folder

look here:

C:\Users\**(YOUR WINDOWS USER NAME HERE)**\Downloads

not sure why he would put the game in is downloads folder??? and if he can play the game without using the bot, redownloading it is just going to screw up all of his settings

Goto your search bar, look for wow.exe or world of warcraft launcher. Right click and goto expand folder, move the folder to your C drive or an easy place to find it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Goto your search bar, look for wow.exe or world of warcraft launcher. Right click and goto expand folder, move the folder to your C drive or an easy place to find it.

Also try and make sure your wow client is set to 32 bit mode. And ran as administrator.