Keeps trying to climb walls that are impossible to climb.

jwjones35

Is there something in the settings I need to change to keep my characters from attempting to cimb impossible walls? Quite often I will come back and my character will be standing there jumping, then mounting, then dismounting and jumping again attempting to climb walls it would only take a few seconds to go around.

Also there are a few places in Nagrand where nodes spawn under floating islands, my character gets stuck on the bottom of these floating islands trying to get that node instead of landing on the ground below and just mining/harvesting. It will continue this way until I stop it, there's nothing telling it that it's doing something wrong I guess.

That reinstallation seems to be a pretty heavy "go to" answer for a lot of issues, but it's not installed on my machine. I downloaded the client and it unzipped into a folder on my desktop where it runs without ever prompting me to install it.

Uninstall means to delete the Folder you unzipped it into and then re-download it, and unzip it into a new folder named something different. This should help. Plus I would save all your our costume Fight classes  and questing profiles too, well pretty much anything you make or download separate from the Robot itself.