mailbox bug

jnsow

Bot continues to farm on any profile instead of going to mail box when trying to gather. (trial bot). It's also only on some of my bots.

Hello,

Go to tab "General Settings" and click on "Advanced ge...",

If you have special bag (mining or herbs bag), in  tab "Looting and farming..." activate option "Go to town when mining bags full" or "Go to town when herbsbags full".

In tab "Mail...", activate the option "Use mail" and complete  "Mail recipient".

In tab "Others..." you can increment search distance (radius).

Check also if you profile contain an mailbox.

Hello,

Go to tab "General Settings" and click on "Advanced ge...",

If you have special bag (mining or herbs bag), in  tab "Looting and farming..." activate option "Go to town when mining bags full" or "Go to town when herbsbags full".

In tab "Mail...", activate the option "Use mail" and complete  "Mail recipient".

In tab "Others..." you can increment search distance (radius).

Check also if you profile contain an mailbox.

I did all of that how do you check if profile has mailbox? As im still having issues.

For check if profil contain mailbox, select your product in "main" tab, go to tab "Product Settings", click on bouton "Profile creator", load your profile and check on tab "Npc..." if list contain mailbox.

I did all of that how do you check if profile has mailbox? As im still having issues.

For check if profil contain mailbox, select your product in "main" tab, go to tab "Product Settings", click on bouton "Profile creator", load your profile and check on tab "Npc..." if list contain mailbox.

how can i add one i tried adding mailbox npc but none found