Bug: Swift Flight Form and Gathering

Rudrias

Hello!

Love the program, works quite well with some tweaking thus far! 

However, I have a druid that is my primary farmer and it seems that swift flight form is not gathering every node that it should be.

What I've observed:

- Will fly *just* above the node and not quite land

- Will stare at the node for about 30s before deciding to move on.

- Will sometimes bug out and just fly straight up/out ina  given direction until it knocks into something.

- Will Go AFK / not AFK many times over in rapid succession. Very bottish.

Once I told the program to equip a standard flying mount, the problem vanished so it is exclusive to Swift Flight Form for druids.

Is there a fix to this? Also, is there a way to make the bot press the jump button for longer instead of 0.5s spamming it when its stuck?

Thanks for your time!

I would change the mount to a mount and farm that way for now. but Im having the same issue as well.

Which is what I've done, however it looks a bit suspicious being a druid on a mount. Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. :)

Hello,

Sorry I am in holiday this week sorry for the delay.

Do you have try without fightclass (to check if bug is caused by fightclass)?

If you can try to activate/desactivate option "Ignore fight during farm if druid form" in advanced general settings.

I cannot give good support now, I end holiday this weekend I'll look this problem with more detail next week.

Turning off the fightclass just made me fly into the horizon forever after about 3 minutes. So, leave that on lol.

However, turning OFF ignore fight in druid flight form seems to be helping. I'll report back if the issues persists.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have try to fix problem, wait next update and tell me if problem is resolved.

If problem is not solved, please tell me with details problems.

Thanks.

However, it seems that my druid will not heal itself with healing spells. How do I accomplish this? I would rather her heal up with spells than eat.

Edit: Yeah, the bot just stands there after combat until it is 100%

However, it seems that my druid will not heal itself with healing spells. How do I accomplish this? I would rather her heal up with spells than eat.

Edit: Yeah, the bot just stands there after combat until it is 100%

I'll add this feature, wait next update (for wait you can add healing spell in your fightclass).