Clientless Option?

rarariri

Is there the option of going clientless to reduce memory usage etc during botting? Meaning not having to have wow client opened to run the bot in the background. Usually have this option on other game bots.

Cheers

Hello,
I am not sure to understand. But you can't run bot without game client. But you can use low graphics qualities options to reduce CPU, memory and GPU usage. You can also optimize bot with fightclass with big sleep time and a little spell number, and change various bot settings to decrease resource usage.

Well the bot is running its code in the game without having the client opened aka clientless. The game Silkroad Online has a bot I used that is called "Sbot" and it utilizes this in their bot which allows me to go clientless which shuts down the client but keeps it running in the background as I don't need any visuals to have the bot do its work. I am not a coder but I know its making the usage slim to none as there is just code being executed without the game client being opened.

I have tried to lower and is working so far good and will keep an eye out if you guys make clientless option. Check "Sbot" for the reference of clientless.