please tell me how to fix this error

antonastakov

Hello, 

Restarting your computer often solves this type of problem. But you are using an older version of Windows. Have you installed the latest Framework updates and other required software?

2 часа назад, Дроид сказал:

Привет, 

Перезагрузка компьютера часто решает проблему такого типа. Но вы используете более старую версию Windows. Установили ли вы последние обновления Framework и другое необходимое программное обеспечение?

Нет перезагрузка точно не помогает, ладно буду пробовать Framework , если не поможет то переустановлю Windos на 10....

• 2 weeks later...
26.12.2022 в 22:12 Droidz сказал:

Привет, 

Перезагрузка компьютера часто решает проблему такого типа. Но вы используете более старую версию Windows. Установили ли вы последние обновления Framework и другое необходимое программное обеспечение?

Good afternoon, I reinstalled Windows, now I have Windows 10, I installed visual c ++ immediately when I reinstalled my Windows! Then I installed the rest of the driver on a new Windows, then I install the bot that I have paid for 10 game windows, and this window appears! The video shows that it is not possible to install visual c ++, although it is already installed on my computer ... It's a pity I spent a lot of money on a bot and it does not work.