Warlock calls a pet instead of using a taxi

Heidan

Please help me solve the problem. 
Warlock comes to the flying master on horseback.
When interacting on horseback with the flight master, Warlock dismounts and begins to summon a pet. There is a pet, it appears after dismounting, but it repeatedly calls considering that there is no pet. He doesn't use a taxi because he called a pet instead of flying. If Warlock interacts with the flight master on foot, he flies away without any problems.

It's a known issue. When you get off a mount (or a taxi for that matter), or after a loading screen, there are a few frames during which your pet hasn't spawned yet. If the FC catches one of these frames, it will think the pet is dead and resummon.

One way to prevent this issue is for the FC to start the cast and then regularly check if the pet is alive during the cast. I think I implemented something like that in the wotlk AIO (or tbc, can't remember). I don't think that's feasible with a XML FC.

3 hours ago, Zer0 said:

It's a known issue. When you get off a mount (or a taxi for that matter), or after a loading screen, there are a few frames during which your pet hasn't spawned yet. If the FC catches one of these frames, it will think the pet is dead and resummon.

One way to prevent this issue is for the FC to start the cast and then regularly check if the pet is alive during the cast. I think I implemented something like that in the wotlk AIO (or tbc, can't remember). I don't think that's feasible with a XML FC.

Yes, you're right. That's the problem. Can you tell us in more detail how to solve such a problem? I'm a beginner and I can't do it myself. I didn't find a demonologist who was suitable for me in the free access Fight Class specialization and created it myself, but I can't solve the problem without help. Or maybe the administrators of WRobot will pay attention to the problem and help solve it?