Simple run through low level dungeons

I tried to read through existing threads, and the answer here may be I just need to know the tools/coding better. But, I'm trying to just run through a low level dungeon to farm solo.

It seems like Grinder is the right tool, but some threads say Quester is right.

I don't need it to run in and out of the dungeon to reset, I just need it to run to the end and finish.

I'm doing SM, so thought Grinder would be best, because I could run in the entrance, add the mobs to the list, and they would all be close enough to simply run in a straight line through, because the mobs would always be close enough for Grinder to just go to the next one. But, when I add the mobs and turn on the bot, I just stand still. I tried adding a small line path, and I just run back and forth on the line, ignoring all the mobs around. I tried again later to longer path, and the Grinder Profile Creator wouldn't record any points.

I tried Automaton, and I just start running into walls?

Not sure where to go from here. Any help appreciated!

edit: 3.3.5 client

edit: I was able to get it to record the path by just closing WRobot and trying again. If I stopped recording to do anything (fight, open a chest, w/e), it wouldn't record if I turned it back on. So I had to clear the dungeon, then go back through it empty to record. This sort of works, but it still ignores all the mobs until I get attacked. That sometimes means I run right through one pack, and pull the second pack before fighting, which means I can't always handle the whole fight (with runners often leading to additional packs). If I try to scale this up to harder content, it will be even harder. 

I looked more into it, and it seems like the reason people use Quester profiles for dungeons is because in Cata+, there is a boss completion tracker built into the client, and the profiles. utilize that to hunt down the bosses. So, this doesn't work with 3.3.5.

I restarted WRobot and tried again to make a path, and it recorded the path... but then when I tried to start it, I just ran out of the dungeon and everything closed because the bot detect I teleported out of the instance...

On 4/14/2024 at 6:04 PM, homeslice said:

I restarted WRobot and tried again to make a path, and it recorded the path... but then when I tried to start it, I just ran out of the dungeon and everything closed because the bot detect I teleported out of the instance...

Look for a setting to turn on/off close on teleportimage.thumb.png.75bcdd438d8bfb5d63ac94d206b4c1f9.png