Blacklist

Dynasty

Hello,

Go to tab "General Settings", button advanced..., in new window go to tab "Looting and farming options" and add id of veins at ignore in textbox "Don’t harvest object (one id by line)".

You can get id of object in wowhead URL, in this URL (Copper Vein):

http://www.wowhead.com/object=1731/copper-vein

you can find "object=1731", the Id is 1731 and it is an object (you need to put objects in this list, if url contain "item=1234" it is item id and this not works on "don't harvest object").

If you need help to get objects id tell me name of veins.

If you want ignore some veins and harvest a lot of veins types, the best way is to blacklist it (method explain before).

If you have a lot of veins at ignores for some veins types at harvest, the best way is to add id of veins in "Harvest object (one id by line)" option (and deactivate option "Harvest Minerals" and "Harvest Herbs").

ok its ghost iron ore. but I want ghost iron ore. theres just 2-4 spawns that it just keeps flying into a wall. and I did the radius thing but it keeps going to it. is there a way to just stop it from going to those 2-4? bc theyre in caves

like I used to use pocket gnome. and there was a way to view the map via bot program. See all the nodes around you with a unique serial or node number. then you could just blacklist that node.

You can found http://www.wowhead.com/item=72092/ghost-iron-ore#mined-from-object in:

Id list:

It is good idea to add it in map. For the moment you can get serial or unique serial with in dev tools (tab tools).