Maybe gonna start botting, need advice!

Rastman

Hello folks!

Yeah like topic says I think I'm gonna try out this bot and it will be my first bot experience ever. I'm pretty much only gonna use it for battleground farming to get more honor for my 4 lvl 90's so I can gear them up with full pvp gear and when that is done I will use it to lvl my hunter from 5-90. And I want to do this since I've got a little kid now and dont have the same amount of time like the good old days hehe =) So my plan was to run this bot while I'm at work but then after reading a few threads and post here on the forums ppl recommend you to not have the bot running constat for more than 6 hours? So basically I wanna run it all the time but I'm pretty damn afraid of getting it banned since I have played on this account since vanilla. So how big is the risk of getting banned from any of these 3 options? Any advice that would help me is very welcome!

Option 1: Run bot while at work (10 hours a day bg only) = Will not be able to check the bot.
Option 2: Run bot while I'm home and spending time with the family (6hours a day bg only) Will be able to check the bot a few times. 
Option 3: Both! But I'm pretty sure this would not be a good option even if this would be the best farming wise =P 

Ok so basically I do the same thing as you. When i first started botting i geared up 4 characters for pvp and farmed non stop gold for a few weeks. I got a 3 day ban for botting because of it. I would highly recommend doing 4 hours at a time when you're leveling/farming. While bging just get the honor cap and have the bot turn off after that becuase once you get capped there is no reason to keep doing bgs on that character. The bot at the moment can't swap between characters on it's own so unless you are there to manually do it or have someone do it for you, it's just gonna get you banned for botting faster.

I got banned about 4-5 months ago and since then only botted maybe 4-5 hours at a time in intervals. sometimes twice a day so 8-10 hours a day but they are always spread out and i try to make them at the same time. So it looks more realistic that i'm actually playing. 

I also only bot on my main account because i don't have the money for a second one. So all in all, what you want to do is completely doable. Just need to read the "How not to get banned" post on here. And just follow it like a bible.

Yeah I gather bot and I have 2 accounts. I would recommend botting for about 3 hrs, take a hr or so break. bot another 3 hrs or so. take a break. bot another 3 hrs and by that time its night and you should be sleeping. at that point don't bot. Ive been botting everyday for 3-4 years and haven't been caught yet. also ALWAYS BE BY UR COMPUTER

. you never know what could happen