Sometimes bot just stops controlling character?

WoWPlayer

Hello all,

Whilst using the bot for archaeology sometimes I find that my character just stops moving at a digsite and get set to away (sits down) despite the bot still running - in order to fix this I have to stop and start the bot again (not restart the program, just 'Stop' 'Start'), any idea why this could happen please?

Thanks.

Hello. Can you share your log file of bugged session. For it close wrobot, go to folder "Logs", remove all files, launch bot and wait to get bug, go again to folder "Logs" and send me the file of this folder. Your can attach file in more option reply.

Hello. Can you share your log file of bugged session. For it close wrobot, go to folder "Logs", remove all files, launch bot and wait to get bug, go again to folder "Logs" and send me the file of this folder. Your can attach file in more option reply.

Thanks for your quick response.

Please find attached requested log file.  Character is just standing still doing nothing (he is not in combat), I stopped the bot and closed the app before sending this.

11 Sep 2014 20H38.log.html

Hello,
All dig available sites of your current continent is blacklisted (probably because you have exceed the number of try by dig site, or because you have deactivated it in "Product settings").
You can try to increment max try by dig site in Archaeology "Product Settings" option "Max try by Digsite".