Wont work

Rnk

Hello all! not sure if this is the right place to post this but...
I just bought the bot for wow, and I updated it and all that! So now when I try login with the bot it won't..? anyone can help me?
This is what my log says :

[D] 17:10:22 - Log file created: 16 Oct 2014 17H10.log.html
[D] 17:10:22 - WRobot Version: 1.3.1 for wow: 6.0.2_19033
[D] 17:10:22 - Offical website: http://wrobot.eu/
[D] 17:10:22 - Operating System Details: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
[D] 17:10:22 - Lang: English (United States)
[E] 17:10:22 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'MemoryRobot.dll'
at wManager.Wow.Memory.IsGoodVersion(Int32 processId)
at WRobot.LoginWindow.uaM6XtOIvt()

[E] 17:10:26 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

[E] 17:10:27 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

[E] 17:10:54 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

[E] 17:11:33 - RefreshProcessList(): System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.

[E] 17:11:34 - ResetConfigWowThread(): System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'wManager.Wow.Memory' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MemoryRobot.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
at robotManager.MemoryClass.Hook..ctor(Int32 processId, UInt32 detourAddress, Byte[] originalBytes)
at wManager.Wow.Memory..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at wManager.Wow.Helpers.ConfigWowForThisBot.H7qh8t6yVP()

No still says the same when I try run the bot...
Please select game Process and connect to the game..
But im already in the game.. and if I press ok, it will just try open wow in 32x again, and same thing happen so? And no firewall is off and havn't deleted the file so.. Any other suggestions ? =)