Game Version Incorrect error

clawzqt

Getting the following error when trying I click on "Launch Bot"

"Bot not works with this game version"

There was a mini patch today, so bot probably needs an update

Please check that bot is updated, there is a patch that hit, so the bot does need to be updated again, however, most bugs were fixed that were reported. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

There was a update on wow.. The bot does not work now. Checked for updates, the bot is updated all the way. Is not working with the current wow patch. Idk if it is just us servers or what.. But it is not working.

Thats because droidz did not get home from work yet, the bot needs to be updated for the latest hotfix patch to wow. Just be patient, should be today or tomorrow Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

There was a update on wow.. The bot does not work now. Checked for updates, the bot is updated all the way. Is not working with the current wow patch. Idk if it is just us servers or what.. But it is not working.

It is March the 11th, I am having the same problem. Bot was working last night, and my friends is currently working right now but I am having the same issues as some of the comments on here.

New patch out today.

Why would my friends WRobot be running right now and not mine (we live in the same city)? Would Uninstalling and re-installing WRobot fix this issue? I have been trying to figure the problem out for the last two hours!

I'll update wrobot (when wow is updated wrobot need update)

I would like to acknowledge the support system for this product. It is nice to see an active forum and receive timely

feedback. I used to use Pirox and this was not the case. Thank you for the response.

jesperdude94, on 11 Mar 2013 - 23:34, said:

Not working for me. Opening it, and it says it has stopped working right away :(

Problem fixed, launch Update.exe, update again wrobot for fix