Make Easy Your Work :)

Ev0

Hello Wrebot  dev's and mambers i saw that bot its really very nice working and many cool futures !! Awesome BOT !!!
But a lot i meen A LOT profiles are missing and Quest's ... If you want to make easy all your work . Just make your program able to read profiles from honorbody and rebot.to.  
I was customer of rebot.to when they started the all so didn't have all quest profiles etc.  but they easy make the bot to use profiles from honorbody ... And ppl used profiles from there without any problems and every one are happy ! ... I have few friends that want to buy ROBOT. but you dont even ahve all quest profiles .. That's is really bad .... Me and my fr's will wait till you start doing smtg  guy's .. bot looks really good and you need to keep dev it .. Any way the solution of your problems is : Make the bot to use other profile formats and all is good ;) :P 

Sorry for my bad english:) 

Do not go to rebot.to my Norton360 program reports that that website has some bad threats to your computer!!

Yes i know ... :/ That's one of the things ... They dont give a paypal payment option too ... And that is big ( - ) for them ....

Hello,

Thank you.

You have product "Profiles Converters" for grinder and gatherer profiles (work also with pet battle profiles but need some xml edits).

For the quest profiles in "Easy quest profile editor" you have a tool to convert hb profiles to WRobot profiles, but you need to fix converted profiles manually (not all informations has converted).