[Request] Prof leveling feature

Loki

Hello bros and sisters!

In WR there is a superb feature that make it possible to multi level your profiles to have your char move on to the next profile when he reaches

a specific level. This is the value you enter on your top left when making your profile. Most people use this to remember or inform the user what

levels the profile is for.

How it is intended to be used is i.e.

1-10 Elwynn Forest

10-15 Westfall

15-20 Redridge Mountains

and so on. This tells the bot that when the char reaches level 10 it should move on to Westfall and start that profile there. Awesome of course.

Now, my request (didnt mean to write a tutorial on multi profile management hehe)

Im currently putting together a Herbalism leveling pack with all the profiles needed without having to travel between Azeroth and Kalimdor because

travel is very time consuming and disturbing.

What I want is, a feature in the profile creator that makes it possible to change the "Char lvl" input to "Herbalism lvl".

That would make it possible for my pack to be totally afk 1-600 (if I can make the char buy Herbalism skillbooks ofc, have to check into that).

This because when the char reaches Herbalism 70 he will go to trainer, learn the skill and move to the 70-150 region automaticaly.

Could this be put in the creator pleeeeeeease?

Also, is it possible to get the char to buy profession skillbooks?

Also, is it possible to get the char to buy profession skillbooks?

I believe you can add this feature into the gathering profile just like a normal vendor, only problem is, there isn't exactly a ton of profession trainers around.