Aoe Enhanced Shaman

sirusalpha

Hi, i'm using buzard enhanced shaman profile but I would like to add the fire nova for AOE, I don't know how to do it.

I want to use it whenever there are 2 or more targets and when its cooldown is up.

Can anyone help me?

Hello,

1. Go to tab "Tools" > click on button "Create FightClass".
  2. New window appear, click on "Load Fightclass" in menu.
  3. Put in textbox (bottom/left) "Fire Nova" (without ") and click on button "Add spell...".
  4. Select "Fire Nova" in "Spells" list (normally automatically selected).
  5. In "Spell Settings" (top/right) put "True" at "AOE Spell".
  6. Now in "Spell Conditions" (bottom) select in list (above the button "Add Condition") "Unit Attack Player Near Target" and click on button "Add Condition".
  7. In condition settings (bottom/right) at "Number" put 2, at "Radius" put 10 and at "Type" select "BiggerOrEqual".
  8. Save your fightclass (button "Save Fightclass" in menu).
  9. ps: In "Spells" list (bottom/left) you can use button "up"/"down" to change spell priority.

thank you very much, I also want to use the spell when its cooldown is up. Sometime the cooldown is reset and it can be used twice, what should I do? 

I also have a question, I want my fire shock to be a priority debuff on the target compared to frost shock, because without it Im unable to use fire nova, what to do?

thank you again

Normally WRobot launch the spell when cooldown is up same if cooldown is reset (Do you have put 0 at "Spell Settings" > "Timer"?, spell priority is good ("spells list" order)?).

And upping to the top of "spells list" the spell fire shock in your fightclass (and you can add the spell condition at frost shock "Target Buff" > "Fire Shock" > "False").

thank you, it is working perfectly now.

I have a final question concerning the healing. How can I make a condition that make the bot heal itself only when the 5 stack maelstom are up? so that it would be instant and cost less mana.