Auto run when attacking a target

dosphal

Hello,

I have a pretty annoying problem with wrobots when doing battlegrounds, or grinding. Every time my char attacks a target, he toggles autorun mode on and runs to the target, going straight through him multiple times. It is pretty annoying for ranged/casters class, since casting most spells is impossible while moving. I have tried setting the range in the fight class but had no luck. The only way to solve it is that i have to activate and deactivate the autorun manually every time he gets a new target. I have also tried removing the keybinding from "toggle autorun", but that didn't help as well.

Any suggestions? I am also attaching a log file, which should contain my hunter grinding and doing BGs.

p.s. this happens on different fight classes, it even happens on melee ones but that isn't a major problem for melee since it will keep hitting and doing his spells.

22 Jan 2015 19H56.log.html

Hello,

Where do you have found your profile "skinning_tartarughe.xml" ?

Can you try with new update, if problem is not solved can you send me the used profile ("skinning_tartarughe.xml") (you can upload profile like you have upload your log file)