Getting <Away> in bg

allexki

I have problem with bot, My char(arms warr profile) is moving, mounting, fighting, everything is working as supposed, but it keeps getting <Away> in BattleGround, and he isnt standing still or something, it just gets <away> and gets deserter later. It was working normal yesterday, idk whats happening now. Logs are in attachment. Thanks

4 Feb 2015 23H43.log.html

4 Feb 2015 23H22.log.html

4 Feb 2015 23H10.log.html

4 Feb 2015 20H38.log.html

Hello,

You use an old version of WRobot (and probably cracked when I look your log). I cannot give best support on old version.

To fix problem try to reinstall  Framework 4.0, Redistributable Visual C + + 2010  (X86) and SlimDX (4.0 X86), if this don't works make all steps of this guide:  try to activate "Use Lua to Move" in advanced general settings).

Best Regards, Droidz.

Hello,

You use an old version of WRobot (and probably cracked when I look your log). I cannot give best support on old version.

To fix problem try to reinstall  Framework 4.0, Redistributable Visual C + + 2010  (X86) and SlimDX (4.0 X86), if this don't works make all steps of this guide:  try to activate "Use Lua to Move" in advanced general settings).

Best Regards, Droidz.

I think its working again, I deleted cache of WoW, redownloaded wrobot, reinstalled framework, visual c++ and SlimDX. Thanks :)