Can't lauch Wrobot

makrow95

Hi guys i have that problem: i can't lauch wrobot,it says Wrobot server may be down,try to turn off..... i tried everything...i turn off my antivirus and my firewall but nothing.

Thank you for your time :)

• 3 months later...

I am having the same issue I can go to the download.mmor page

and I have done reinstalls of framework,C++ and the slim.

I am wanting to try this I am coming over from Honorbuddy. I would like to see if this will work for me and can we do something other then 15 mins I mostly use to lvl, can I maybe get something that will let me try to lvl 2 toons to 20?

I am having the same issue I can go to the download.mmor page

and I have done reinstalls of framework,C++ and the slim.

I am wanting to try this I am coming over from Honorbuddy. I would like to see if this will work for me and can we do something other then 15 mins I mostly use to lvl, can I maybe get something that will let me try to lvl 2 toons to 20?

Hello,

Your log file is empty, can you remove all log files, launch WRobot (wait the problem) and send me your log file again.

Do you have try to disable your antivirus/firewall?

• 1 month later...

I cannot load either, it just says the the program cant launch and there may be a new version or antivirus or firewall is blocking, i removed anti and firewall and still says samething.

Not sure what happened, it used to work fine.

This is the error i get when i try to update/install wrobot:

01:46:26 - error: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 17). ---> System.InvalidOperationException: <html xmlns=''> was not expected.
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderUpdateInfo.Read4_UpdateInfo()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
   at UpdateManager.UpdateManager.Deserialize[T](String xml)
01:46:26 - Update has finished.
01:46:26 - 0 file(s) need to be updated
01:46:26 - error: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 17). ---> System.InvalidOperationException: <html xmlns=''> was not expected.
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderUpdateInfo.Read4_UpdateInfo()
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
01:46:26 - Check for updated files.