Latest update (Beta 5) cannot connect

Shadow

After the latest update, I am getting an error trying to authenticate my subscription I believe. my username changed to user#password, and when I click login I am given error.

Login error, try to disable your antivirus, go to the website if you need help: http://wrobot.eu/

I did disable the antivirus just to be sure, that did not help.

Edit: I figured it out, but for others who may experience this issue, you need to change the field in the bot login from your username#password to the actual license code found in my screenshot below (blacked out for obvious reasons)

post-3-0-29905400-1356292257_thumb.jpg

yea, I meant to pm droidz with the fixed english translation in the buildlog, but havnt gotten time yet,  problem is most ppl wouldnt read it lol.  Im not sure if this is out of beta yet or not,  I know the store is open, but I havnt seen anything on ownedcore except the beta thread filled with leechers trying to get a free lifetime sub.  Anyone testing will see this thread anyhow.

Mine showed up with username#password prefilled in, no tooltip, but yea.  I guess its going to run off license codes now and not the username/password.  From a security standpoint I think the username/password was a better solution because people would be less likely to hand out their username/password than their license key.  Unless you do ip location blocking.  To prevent theft of service I mean.

If you want share an key with your friend I think the key license is best than you username and password (or for use multi license).

If you don't have save your password it is indicated to write your license key in the textbox, but in the next version I'll add more information for helping new users.

I suppose, I was indicating sharing a subscription as more of a negative or bad thing however.  I dont like to give away things I pay for, then again, sharing is caring...

-Edit-

Im locking this topic as this was not really a bug in the first place.  No further discussion is really needed.