How to add PET's skill into rotation?

GTXMike

Hello. I would like to add a spell that my pet can cast into my rotation but I have no clue how to do it as it's not on spell list. My water elemental can cast Freeze ( /cast Freeze ) that on some mobs can give me up to two extra fingers of frost, how to add it into rotation? I would like to keep my pet passive and let rotation to do the job with skill order that i want.

Hello,

Use SpellSettings "Not spell, is lua script" and in spell name put:

for i=1,50 do
	local spellName, spellSubName = GetSpellBookItemName(i, BOOKTYPE_PET)
	if spellName and spellName == "Growl" then
		CastSpell(i, BOOKTYPE_PET);
	end
end

Replace Growl by your spell name. (this code don't support multi languages wow clients)

For multi languages support you can use this script:

local name = GetSpellInfo(2649);
if name then
	for i=1,50 do
		local spellName, spellSubName = GetSpellBookItemName(i, BOOKTYPE_PET)
		if spellName and spellName == name then
			CastSpell(i, BOOKTYPE_PET);
		end
	end
end

(remplace 2649 by your pet spell id)

Right so it is working but not yet as it should, the skill Freeze i want to use is an AOE same like Blizzard, i did select option AOE spell to cast it near the target but it wont, it will select the skill but it's waiting for my input to cast the spell, also option check if spell is usable is set to TRUE but yet bot is trying to use skill even if its not available so i set timer to 24000 as cool down is 24 seconds. How to fix this? So bot would actually use the skill as AOE skill.

Right so it is working but not yet as it should, the skill Freeze i want to use is an AOE same like Blizzard, i did select option AOE spell to cast it near the target but it wont, it will select the skill but it's waiting for my input to cast the spell, also option check if spell is usable is set to TRUE but yet bot is trying to use skill even if its not available so i set timer to 24000 as cool down is 24 seconds. How to fix this? So bot would actually use the skill as AOE skill.

Do you have try to use spell condition "CooldownEnabled"? Can you share the fightclass please.

How to add Garisson Ability into rotation, like Call to Arms?

Try to use this spell name: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=161691

Freeze is an AOE spell? If yes, wait next update, I have added AOE support for lua script (put "True" at spell setting "AOE Spell")

Just checked Droidz it works perfect now, thank you. That will seriously improve DPS on the Frost Mage :)

Updated my rotation to version 1.1 with Water Jet and Freeze :) available to download. Will add Prismatic Crystal when will reach level 100 :) Thank you Droidz.

Hiya Droidz there is one more issue with this. All works fine BUT the option Check if spell is usable doesn't work with LUA script and also condition If Spell Usable doesn't work with this, it means the bot is spamming this LUA script all the time.

Had to fix spell spamming issue with 3 conditions:

1. Frostbolt casting = True

2. Fingers of Frost buff = False

3. Frozen Orb spell on cooldown = True

Works like a charm now.