Run in set position then start attack

Poklop

Hello gentlemans,

i am currently testing this bot (used other ones before) and i am getting really satisfied with this and i am looking forward to buy it.

Bot is quite smart but is there any option how to set 'HOT SPOTS' to ALWAYS move on this position and then start attacking?
My routine just attack first mob available in range but it really slow down my farming. And is there a option to multidot mobs? My bot does only single target rotation. How does Hostile Unit Near in Fight class work? Would it be possible to cast, for example, Starfall with like <5 mobs in certain range?

If I could set this up working, I am buying this instantly.

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward for possitive response.

Have a nice day

Yes you can. I add my blizzard spell as a frost mage to my rotation, set it as aoe spell on enemy and added condition if enemy units near 5 or more to use it. So basically bot is using my normal dps rotation but if it will detect 5 or more enemy units within 20yd rsnde from my target it will use my aoe skill.

Thanks for the answer!

But i still need some option to always run to certain spot, clear the area and then go to the other one without attacking anyone before moving on next spot.