Bot not recognizing that it is connected to game?

Syinide

• 3 weeks later...

I upgraded to windows 10 today fresh install wiped everything and started from scratch,

Wrobot is not working now reinstalled it still not working keeps asking for me to connect to 32 bit wow which it is.

So I forced it to launch in 32 bit mode and tried again still doesn't work,

So I uninstalled it reinstalled it still no luck, Uninstalled it restarted my pc reinstalled it restarted my pc and tried again and confirmed definitely in 32 bit mode still not working.

I dont know what to do now, I can upload logs and maybe this will help you find out whats causing this?

I upgraded to windows 10 today fresh install wiped everything and started from scratch,

Wrobot is not working now reinstalled it still not working keeps asking for me to connect to 32 bit wow which it is.

So I forced it to launch in 32 bit mode and tried again still doesn't work,

So I uninstalled it reinstalled it still no luck, Uninstalled it restarted my pc reinstalled it restarted my pc and tried again and confirmed definitely in 32 bit mode still not working.

I dont know what to do now, I can upload logs and maybe this will help you find out whats causing this?

Hello,

Do you have installed all required softwares: 

Can you share your log files please: 

Please select game Process and connect to the game. 
Im running Direct x 12
I have just reinstalled SlimDX,
Framework 4.0 or higher has already been installed on this computer I reinstalled this aswell just now.
Than I reinstalled wrobot unchecked the force to launch the launcher in 32 bit mode let wrobot do it this time.
Success it has now recognised wow