How much time without being banned?

Fizzcrank

Hi everyone. I started botting 1 week ago, buying the one month subscription, and I'm going fine, being extremely cautious and paranoid ( doing it in "alt-account" just in case).

And I was wondering if there is anyone in here who has botted, let's say for more than 5 or 4 months everyday or at least 6 days a week ( with this bot of course) and haven't been banned ( not even a 72 hours warning).

If you have surpassed that time, can you tell us which settings ( gatherer, grinder, questing etc) have you used and how much time a day? I would really appreciate it.

I'm asking this so we can know "how much" and "which ones" are safe( I know you are never safe when botting but at least whe can speculate based in "experienced" people in this practice). I have already read a lot of botting forums in the matter, but maybe there is someone in here who has  useful information to tell if they have succeded to bot for a long long time.

Thanks, and sorry for my english, not my native language.

Im botting on 2 accounts, everyday, AFK most of the time farming ores, grinding mats etc overnight then selling it on AH and transferring gold to my main account. The key is to make your own profiles, then test it for bugs, blockages etc and if 100% ok leave it AFK. Do not sell huge amounts of stuff at once at AH or you will be flagged and then banned. Do not run same profile over and over again to avoid being spotted by players. It's common sense really. Do not bot on your main account, never... ever. Rotation bot is fine though.

I even sell huge amounts on the auction house at once, although i farm on an alt account and do the guild bank shuffle. But yea i haven't been banned and I've been botting over a year. I've even let the bot run for 14 hours straight. Just make sure the profile you are using runs flawlessly. Don't trust profiles posted by others until you have had a considerable amount of time watching them. Number 1 way of getting banned is someone reporting you from being stuck on something. 

I bot around 8 hours a day. But I tend to go through spells where I don't bot at all. I mainly use grinder/gatherer. I make enough gold with those that I don't really have any desire to branch out. One great way to remain safe is look for someone that does alot of buying. Let them know you are willing to farm whatever they want. Settle on a price, make a profile to farm what they want, and profit!

• 2 weeks later...