September 27, 201511 yr I'm just curious about how to add flying to a gatherer profile. Or any profile in general.
September 28, 201511 yr General Settings -> Flying mount name : "mount's name" Use flying mount: ON(And look in "Enter advanced settings" ---> Mount options ---> tick on "use mount" and "use flying mount" ) Save and close.And then you just load the profile or create one, if it's a gatherer one just fly the path you want to go. Edited September 28, 201511 yr by Fizzcrank
September 29, 201511 yr Author He still stays low to the ground though. I want him to be way up in the air.
October 10, 201511 yr Do you have "Use Flying Mount" checked on the General Settings > Mount Options tab? Also, as Fizz said, the bot will start its path as you start to record it. If you record on the ground, it'll stay on the ground. If you record on the air, it'll be on the air.
October 10, 201511 yr He still stays low to the ground though. I want him to be way up in the air.Basically, either remake the profile, or edit all the waypoints in the profile manually. Only 2 ways I know of to do it.
Create an account or sign in to comment