Editing profile (help request)

Sapros

Hello , i just created a profile that runs in and runs out of dungeon and resets it after and runs in again :) One thing is that i done few mistakes on coordinates path , i dosnt get one boss , and its stucks for few seconds in one spot. 

Question is: Is it possible to edit it some how easy way ? bcz the only one way i know , is tu run all dungeon on path record again :)

Hello,

To start, go to tab "Map" and activate option "Radar3D" and, click on bouton "Development Tools" in tab "Tools" (use "Me/Target position" to get your current position).

If you want remove profile position, open you profile in the editor (Profile Creator), in game go near the position (radar 3D help you) and click on bouton "Remove of path nearest position of your character".

If you want edit position, you can also use editor (Profile Creator), double click on the cell to edit the number.

If you want add position, the best way is to open profile file with text editor (like blocknote au notepad++), you can add manually xml code.