Grinder and Battlegrounder

BAx

Hi there!

Do I need two seperate Wrobot processes and two idkeys to use Grinder and Battlegrounder on the same wow process, or is there some feature that allow you to do this with one Wrobot procress that I don't know about?

Over and out!

BAx

Hi BAx,

If you mean can you use the grinder while queuing for the battleground and have it switch between the two automatically then the answer is yes. Choose "Battlegrounder" from the drop down menu then choose "Product Settings" then at the bottom choose "Grinder" then save and close and click start. Wrobot will auto queue a BG then carry on grinding while waiting, switch when available then back to grinding once BG is done. See screenie below.

2u7n7o6.jpg

If you are asking whether you can somehow have 2 different chars doing different things with 1 copy of WOW running and 1 copy of wrobot then I believe the answer is no.

Nikki is right, it is impossible for one wow process to log two different characters at the same time, blizzard intends this, multibotboxing is needed to do this. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to use gatherer while in queue for battlegrounds but I can't figure out how to set the profile other than just gatherer, I want to set it to use a specific gathering profile while outside of battlegrounds. Is that possible at all? Or is it only possible to use the default gatherer product.

Edit: I did realize that I messed up and didn't turn on Use other product. But now it says Pick a profile and I don't understand where to select that.

I'm trying to use gatherer while in queue for battlegrounds but I can't figure out how to set the profile other than just gatherer, I want to set it to use a specific gathering profile while outside of battlegrounds. Is that possible at all? Or is it only possible to use the default gatherer product.

Edit: I did realize that I messed up and didn't turn on Use other product. But now it says Pick a profile and I don't understand where to select that.

Hello, select Gatherer product, in product settings select an profile and select again Battlegrounder product.