【worry】too many bots in BG that not using FightClass【Suggestion included]

zjxlsmr

I have been using this bot for 2 days now, and from my view, also my guildies(they dont know the bot), it is that there are too many ppl botting without using FightClass. So what they are doing is folloing a unit, even that unit is fighting, the bot is just doing nothing.

this is bad for this bot as it increase the potential and the chance that ppl may report to blizzard ( i assume the fact that ppl who are fighting get the less chance to be reported)

really sorry for my bad english

Suggestion:

but what i am trying to do is can you inter-grade some basic FightClass in your initial client and detect the class that user is using, so less ppl will get reported, thus this program is more "hidden" from blizzard!.

What shes saying is to have us implement fightclasses into package manager. The problem with that is when authors update the files they would need to create an autoinstall link supporting package manager. Not enough do this. If the author creates an auto updating link to their profile, and updates the file structure correctly, this is already supported. Authors just need to utilize it. But as for useing a universal fight class that changes based on what class the player is, that is not possible right now. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Having very bad bots in your BG is no problem since ours is good. We could however need a thread with blacklisted paths coz at times I get stuck on trees logs and stuff.