[Archaeology] bot uses ground mount instead of flying one

zjxlsmr

title.

when bot can use fly mount, it  still uses ground mount, and sometimes it drowns in water,

we need more  Archaeology setting rather than the location of sites.

for instants, i want troll artifacts. but its amount East-kingdom and  Kalimdor and Northrend, would it be possible to make the bot only dig those sites.(assume it will be more efficient than only on one continent, and bot can access between each continent via class abilities or hearthstone etc).

<p>would be nice to add auto go to Archaeology Trainer when capped into &quot;Archaeology&quot; Feature since its all on one&nbsp;continent.:)</p>

And when the bot wants to travel from, Howling Fjord to Borean Tundra(or the other way around), it just straight cross the forbidden sea which ends up death of course........pls fix this really quick

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Hi,

You can already add npc trainer for archeology.

WRobot using ground mount for go to digsite? or for search artefact? You have correctly setting your fly mount in general settings?

Hi,

You can already add npc trainer for archeology.

WRobot using ground mount for go to digsite? or for search artefact? You have correctly setting your fly mount in general settings?

My bad expression.

Bot using Flying mount to go to digsite,(it does)

Bot using Flying mount to search artifacts ( no it does not)

yes i do have both ground and flying mount set up in my general settings.

and how do i add trainer into "Archaeology" it is a feature that you create seems unable to do much twick. :). 

now i figured out, just use Gryphon since it is both ground and flying mount..........

i thought i have to put a ground only mount into that box, but thanks anyway!!!

:)

The bot is functioning correctly as you have it described, it will use ground mounts to travel between artifacts, and flying mounts to travel between digsites. If you would like, you can use a (dual purpose) mount for both, but the bot will still continue to run from artifact to artifact, unless it jumps and autoflys, which may cause some bugs as the bot wouldnt realize it was flying, so you could end up else where on the map by flying instead of running. For this reason we recommend using two different mounts.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2