(Contest) FREE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION (ENDS TODAY!!!!)

Shadow

The biggest problem I see is that you can't just post in /2 about it, and that's where the majority of your targeted audience is at. I'm going to be popping around MMO chat rooms advertising tomorrow though. Are we allowed to bot our advertisements for the bot? xP I'm pretty pro at some Javascript and have used the VB.NET MSHTML resource a few times.

Trial accounts using vpn ips if you wanna /2 advertise unless droidz overrides me i dont see a problem with advertising in wow. Obviously, you risk whatever account you use in that process, and as always we are not responsible for your bans. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

If you consider the amount of money we loose by giving out the lifetime, it should equal a fair amount.

If you do it right you can get 10+ people a day.

No offense but thats not how you make money. Let me tell you why with an example.

With a customer base of 1300, if only 5% (65) could get only ONE person to buy only ONE month in april that otherwise would not, that nets 65x1x$4,50=$292

Id say that covers a lifetime sub as it equals 6 years. Then if only 20% choose to continue their sub you get 1 year extra each month.

This is counting VERY low.

Id say its reasonable to count 10% of your current userbase can get 2 each with 50% that stay.

That equals 260 new subs in april at $1170 net sales and $585 each month from may and forward.

So no, im not considering the amount if money you would give away on a lifetime sub because it is peanuts.

Dont be greedy, anyone that gets even one person to sign up is a hero and shall be treated like one.

Remove the minimum, take a risk, encourage ALL 1300 to help out and count the profit later.

This is basic mouth to mouth business and is extreamly profitable if done right.

Obviously, you risk whatever account you use in that process, and as always we are not responsible for your bans. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I still find it odd that you have to post that disclaimer... if anyone blamed you for them getting banned.... wow.

Were talking about the minimum needed, the rules say that it can be changed by staff as we see fit, if it appears no one is close we will obviously lower that count, all users are encouraged to participate. And as for the disclaimer, well... Theres still several threads popping up here and there about "what happens if blizzard catches me" or "should i do this". We cannot share an opinion one way or another about what a user should or should not do with their account. So therefore the disclaimer remains... Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Official statement, required amount of referrals to win has been lowered to 0 no limits :) just refer away!! Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Ive said it many times before.

If there is one community where the admins listen to their customers its this one.

Again, awesome!

It dorsnt matter if I win a lifetime sub or not, Im still using this as long as I play wow coz of the excellent support.

We thank you for your support,

I will say that I am rather new to this community, but took over the role of an extremely active mod (tips hat to the kitty) but I also agree, droidz and creative as well help with as much possible.

• 3 weeks later...