(Contest) FREE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION (ENDS TODAY!!!!)

Shadow

Starting tomorrow, April 1st 2013, we here at MMORobot will be giving away one Lifetime Subscription Upgrade to any current user of WRobot. This contest is based entirely around referrals. For every you refer to our community that subscribes to a minimum of one month of bot time, you will receive credit for the referral. The user with the most referrals (with a minimum of 20) on May 1st will have one of their existing licenses changed to a Lifetime subscription. If you have multiple licenses now, only one will be converted, and the one expiring sooner will receive the extension.

We remind all users that one license = one product = one IP.

Users will also receive a commission on referral accounts, for every 1EUR spent you will receive 50% in store credit to MMORobot. So if you refer a user to MMORobot, and they purchase the 24.00 EUR yearly subscription to WRobot, you will receive 12.00EUR (store credit only) In order to refer a member they must sign up under a referal link provided by yourself, you can login to your client area and view your specialized links here. http://wrobot.eu/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=referrals#

Contest set to end April 30th, 2013 Full rules to follow,

~Regards,

~~Shadow

!!!NEWS!!! Make sure to give your referral coupon code APRILREFERAL(expires 30 april) they will receive 8% off of their purchase if referred by another member !!!NEWS!!!

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP CONTEST RULES

1. Contest runs from apr1-apr30

2. Prize is upgrade of one current mmorobot license to a lifetime membership, nontransferrable, meaning winner must have an existing paid subscription to mmorobot.

2a. Only one subscription or license is upgraded, if the user would like a second, or additional they must be purchased.

3. Rules are defined as an existing member must refer a new user to subscribe to mmorobot, the new member must then purchase a subscription to mmorobot and become a paying

customer.

3a. The referred member must purchase a minimum of 1month of bot time.

4. All members who are involved in the contest will then reply to a thread on may 1st to alert the staff to count their referals. This thread will be locked until may 1st to avoid spamming.

4a. You dont need to track who you referred to us, you can if you like, but all you need to do is reply to the thread saying, I would like to be counted for the lifetime contest, count my referrals, just so we dont need to view every member of the forum individually. If you do not post in this forum on May1st, you will not be entered into the contest, Winners are to be picked starting May 2nd.

5. The member who has the most referals will be declared the winner and receive the prize as described in rule 2-2a.

5a. If the number of referrals required to be entered into the contest is changed it will be made known to the entire community on or before April 15th, and again on the 23rd, depending on how popular the contest is.

6. All users participating will also receive a 50% commission on all referred subscriptions for the month payable in store credit to mmorobot. 6a. Commissions are to be payed to the user in MMORobot Store Credits and are nontransferable unless otherwise approved by Staff and/or Droidz personally.

7. Any and all rules subject to change by any Staff member of MMORobot at any time.

Its going to be different from anything we have done before. Yall are really gonna have to work at this one.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

While not intentionally trying to give anything away, i can safely say that all mmorobot members will have an equal chance on winning this contest regardless of their prior contributions or knowledge of wow/programming/or even the bot itself. Like i said were making this one difficult, and different.

Heres a hint, when the prize is claimed, one of the user's current subscriptions will be replaced with a lifetime subscription, so they must be a paying customer now. This limits the winners to any of just over 1300 people i think. So good luck everyone lol.

Contest is to start Monday April 1st, and will end on the 30th, winner will be chosen in the first week of May. More details to come and this contest will also have the possibility to "pay" off very nicely.

Rules still being finalized, they will be posted when final (before apr1). Contest is to start on april first.

I promise the contest is not a joke, were just waiting on droidz to finalize the remaining details.

AWESOME IDEA! Definitely deserved caps on that one. We need more members, hopefully some get active in the classes/profiles!

"5. The member who has the most referrals with a minimum of 20 referrals (number subject to change) will be declared the winner and receive the prize as described in rule 2-2a."

Minimum of 20?  I could pull 2 or 3 at the most.  Im out, good luck to the winner.

Minimum 20 is actually kinda harsh. Its almost one per day.

Alot of ppl wont even bother (me incl) coz I will not reach 20.

Admins: you rather want 1300 ppl recruit 2-3 each than 10 ppl recruiting 25. Reconsider and make the minimum 0 or max 5. That way WAY more ppl will atleast give it a shot.

Like this post if you agree.

I kind of agree, me personally, I know four people in real life that play WoW. One is my wife, who uses my account on WoW and WRobot, the other 3 are guys from work that don't want to bot. So I can get 0 referrals. I was thinking about going to a gaming chat room and trying my luck, but I am a bit busy with my fight classes. xP