Potion of Treasure Finding

thugface

I noticed that there was a plugin download for the "Luck" potions - is there any way I can edit it to use "Potion of Treasure Finding"? Anything that will keep the buff up while my profile runs works for me.

13 hours ago, Droidz said:

It is using the potion but for some reason at the end of the profile it drinks another one even with time left on the buff. Could it be that the "Treasure Finding" potion lasts 1 hour and the luck potion lasts 20 minutes?

16 hours ago, thugface said:

Just trying to use this one 

Potion of Treasure Finding

I don't see the mage version on my buffs if that's what you are wondering. I think the 8% base mana version is a false tooltip

Use timer: http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2351-use-potionbuffitem-periodically/?do=findComment&comment=10990

36 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Ok i'll try that out - alternatively, can I use the "Not spell, is item id" function in the fight class editor? Then set a condition to renew it based on time left ect?

2 hours ago, thugface said:

Ok i'll try that out - alternatively, can I use the "Not spell, is item id" function in the fight class editor? Then set a condition to renew it based on time left ect?

Yes you can use "Not spell, is item id", "Combat only" > put false, and use "Timer" option.