NOTICE: Canceling individual downloads for fight classes.

Ohren

Between work and the weather being nice enough to get my bike out, I've been having trouble finding time to create fight classes. Even when I do manage to get a half hour here and there, when I upload a new version, I sometimes forget to update the existing file. So to make my life (a lot) easier, I will be taking down individual downloads for my current fight classes on Friday. I figure the package is the most convenient way to get fight classes and updates from me anyways. xP

Also, as for new fight classes, I am currently in the process of making 2 (Enhancement Shaman and Demo Lock), these are running into some issues, so until I get those figured out, I am going through and making some of my old fight classes more responsive and effective with my new found love of LUA (possible with a bit of help from Droidz). xP And attached is a picture of my bike, 2001 Suzuki Volusia 800. Cobra exhaust and a bit of extra chrome, other than that, bone stock. :)

post-301-0-23183200-1364789432_thumb.jpg

Im a little guy that would be too much bike for me, last thing i was on was a 10 ninja 250, it was fun, but i wouldnt want anything bigger in fear of losing myself. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2