[Archangel help]

Loki

Oki my question is very easy. Im working on my disc priest which is more or less my main nowdays.

Atonement healing is the way to go. You simply spam Penance, Holy Fire and Smite til you get 5 stacks

of Evangelism and then hit Archangel for some extra sauce on that damage and healing.

So, on top of my priority list I have this (key parts)

Archangel

Buff: yes (I have also tried no for fun)

Conditions - "Buff stack; Evangelism, 5, Egal" (I have also tried bigger than 4)

I have also tried with more condition even though I dont think its needed

"Is Spell usable; Archangel; True"

"Me In Combat; True"

ID for Evangelism is 81662 (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81662)

ID for Archangel is 81700 (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81700)

Im thinking that perhaps Evangelism isnt a buff?

Perhaps we have another Smite (Mind Flay) problem here where evangelism is just the "Mind Flay" of some other spell.

So help me out here coz this is super annoying.

important that Evangelism has to be 5 stacked for maximum performance.

Thanks ppl o7o7

Perhaps "Evangelism" needs to be added to the condition list as:

Arcane Charges

Light Force

Dark Force

Holy Power

Shadow Orbs

I guess that would be very welcomed and easy to do. But its not something you collect like i.e. Shadow Orbs, this IS a self buff that stacks.

Or a condition called "Me has buff stack" incase that is not what "Buff Stack" already means.

For giggles, paste..

/run for i=1,200000 do local f=FindSpellBookSlotBySpellID(i,"spell") if f then local n,id=GetSpellBookItemName(f,"spell"),select(2,GetSpellBookItemInfo(f,"spell")) local s=GetSpellInfo(id) s=n==s and " " or "\124cFF4FF763"..s print(id,n,s) end end

into chat, and look for Archangel. If it shares an ID with another spell, you can simple use that spell name instead of running an LUA script. My preferred method since I think it executes through the bot a bit faster.

The way I solved it is to make it hit when its overlayed.

Do note that the buff stack problem remains. I mean, what if I want AA to hit on 3 evangelism stacks instead? The condition "buff stack" didnt work.

I simply found another way of fire AA through overlay instead but next time I might want/need to use an amount of buff stacks.