Switching to Aoe Priority List

Hello, 

im currently working on my DK Fight Class. But i havent found out yet how to properly use pestilence when more than one hostile is in the area. Can this only be achieved by a script? I have no experience in writing those. Any help maybe? Thank you!

I attached a screenshot:

- You can check for debuffs on target and if this is true, check for hostile targets near your current target in a range of 5 (i guess that is the range of pestilence) OR targtes near your target in general

Pestilence Dashia.PNG

Thanks for the reply. I did that already. Sometimes it works , sometimes other things take over in the priority, also blood boil should only be used when pestilence applied the diseases to all near hostiles. I guess what i want can't be achieved without deeper c# knowledge.

looks good so far :)

You can set the Timer of pestilence to 20000 (for example), so it is just casting, when conditions are true and 20 seconds after last spell-use are over (like BetterSister did) :)

timer dashia.PNG

oh cool idea, any idea how i can priorize it over blood boil? only blood boil when several hostiles are affected by diseases?

What does the condition "Is spell usable" actually do? If the spell is usable gets checked anyways.

there is not such a feature in the profile creator :/

you can put it above blood boil in the rotation with the same conditions, because normally the bot is rotating through all skills in your profile, checking for conditions, when true --> do, when false --> skip to next one.

Theoretically this should work, test it out and give feedback :)

The API of WoW just feature your target, your pet's target and your team mate's targets. No chance to get a debuff of a mob, before you or the ones mentioned targetting it :/