quest "no fear no evil"

knoppix

hi, i tried to do the quest "no fear no evil", but the character don't heal the "Injured Stormwind Infantry"  so i tried to use a macro for targeting and push key "I" (I is mapped on "interact with like:

RunLuaCode > RunMacroText("/tar Soldat d'infanterie de Hurlevent blessé")
RunCode > robotManager.Helpful.Keyboard.PressKey(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.I);
Wait > 4500
RunCode > robotManager.Helpful.Keyboard.PressKey(wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.WindowHandle, System.Windows.Forms.Keys.I);
Wait > 4500
Wait > 4500
Wait > 4500

But it works once and after he don't target another "Injured Stormwind Infantry", and after that, he'll pass at the next quest.

do you have any idea for the quest?

sorry I had not seen your response :/

even with proper id (93799 revive and not holy light, like I did), but it does not work and even now it is no longer work, I do not understand.

Edit : i think we can't cast this spell and that we just need to right click on the Injured Stormwind Infantry.

as I said you can not cast the spell must right-click the NPC and even create profiles by Droidz does not work for this quest, same problem for the warlock quest unless I found a solution for that one. another quest before I met 3 locations for complete the quest by the bot has flatly opposed, in the distance Jasper vein mine seems the bot finds a place I certainly do not want him to go because of a mob stuck in a tree blocking the bot.