lok61

Use the - Party grinder I myself do that but of course you'll need to check every boss for raids to make sure it's following and assisting raid leader. So far works perfect for me and always in top 10 DPS with PvP gear no problem there and if your smart enough to configure it to make it follow a certain target and /assist him you won't be caught by fires etc.

Tough Droidz might take this matter into an idea for a future and better party/raiding grinders who knows!

I Myself am looking forward for a quest grinder possibility in the bot

1. Make sure you disable auto looting ( Reason why is that if it's your turn to loot a mob after the fight has ended on trash the bot will automatically go and try to loot the mob losing sight of his raid leader making him unable to follow due to many walls and shit in raids )
  2. Assign macro's to /follow raid leader and assist on target. ( The bot has this function already installed in the party grinder itself tough having this macro is a bonus as ++ having an extra one to react just in-case. and better to move from fires and shit on floor as hen the raid leader moves out of a certain area you move or the target your following. )
  3. It's LFR having it on /follow no on really gives a damn really whater it's obvious or not as long as your doing DPS they don't really care if you slack few sec's before an engage on a fight. + It's not really obvious it really depends on the situation and path to follow.
  4. Enjoy farming LFR while watching TV or doing at what you do best being ALL GRUMPY AND LAZY!

Happy Farming! PEW PEW

Tyty i will definitly try this. I actually skipped ly dps on my warr and go tank i stead becoz i hate ques. However I do enjoy doing raids. I think thats where the fun is, especially as tank and healer coz you can really make a difference.

My char is now close to ilvl 500 and doing any LFR below ToT is only for VP cap atm and to disenchant any gear I get.

Perhaps I should even skip the other LFR and fins other ways of making VP. I should also get into a guild that does normal and hc raids.

Could we get a more in depth guide for this. Maybe with pics also. I dont know how to setup the macros and make them work afk.

Thanks in advance

I personally, do not use the bot in any area's where the population is dense, this includes dungeons and raids. I'm also a very... VERY paranoid person, since I have both my main (which I refuse to do anything but WRotation on) and alt accounts, and my main account has a bunch of feats of strength I could never get back.

And for macros, I actually have a tutorial up.

I dont personally trust Party feature of the same reasons as Ohren. I do however use Wrotation. It is truly an awesome feature. The constant beating on the keyboard drives me insane :) And it lets me bonusroll and stuff like that. Remember i burn 9 mogus and about 50 elders each week :)

I started using WRotation for our heroics. My DPS is ABOUT the same too. I just have a fight class with my simple rotation, and I use my cooldowns personally.