Always start with auto attack then start casting spell....

zjxlsmr

my Troll Druid (balance) is 12levels now.

i do use flight class downloaded from the flight class section (there are 2 balance druid file and i tried them both)

what i notice is my character alwasy start with right click attack( it walk to the target and attack with his staff, and then start casting whatever listed in the flightclass).

Just increase the range of the fight class, the reason it is auto attacking is because when WRobot targets something, it uses a simulated right click, which puts you into combat. If the range on your fight class is within melee range, it will move to that range (4 or 5 is ideal for melee, I usually try around 20-35 on ranged).

• 3 weeks later...

Just increase the range of the fight class, the reason it is auto attacking is because when WRobot targets something, it uses a simulated right click, which puts you into combat. If the range on your fight class is within melee range, it will move to that range (4 or 5 is ideal for melee, I usually try around 20-35 on ranged).

it just standing 25 yrs away and with right click.........(you know like he wants to attack)

and aalll out of sudden, everything works fine again...