Mailing does not work

Strider

Hey m8!

You need to provide a log or error message.

If you get the red popup error message I need to see what it says to help you.

What profile are you using? If its selfmade please upload it and i will have a look. Is it grinder or gatherer?

Also check the other threads in forum about mailbox, you might find answer there.

yea same issue,

we  cant target a mailbox,

and some post said we can added that via xml,

well, in xml, the first line says

<entry>xxxxx<entry/>   xxxx=a number, i dont know what is it, isnt all mailbox named "mailbox"?

just make the creator auto click mailbox whenever it is near player, like "there is a mailbox that i can reach at my current location"

Xml isnt really needed, not for me anyways.

Check that you have your mail options correct in your settings and that you dont have your blacklist full of stuff you want to mail.

If you have any addons for mail, try to turn them off. ( i use postal)

Dont you get any errors shown?

Actually most often their name is "mailbox". Write that in the bottom box called npc name and then choose Alliance-mailbox from the pulldown menu above.

Done, mailbox added

Actually most often their name is "mailbox". Write that in the bottom box called npc name and then choose Alliance-mailbox from the pulldown menu above.

Done, mailbox added

gonna try this out looks ez and what i need. thanks mate

Name it mailbox

Choose mailbox from the dropdown

Click Add name/npc button

This will do it

i did exactly the same, i added mailbox right next to it,(cearting a test xml.)

and i recorded my path,

2 question:

1, does the mailbox have to be somewhere within my path? or kinda close?

2, does it only goes to mail when my bags are full?

i do have mail option enable, and i dont have anything on blacklist, i just testing so i put " Enchanting Vellum" planing to send them to my alt.

it just not open mailbox, not even stay for a second

You have to write "Mailbox" in the field that says "Name" and then click the buttom "Add target to Npc list"

I saw my char mailing, the bags werent all full, I had like 4 or 5 slots free.

You have to write "Mailbox" in the field that says "Name" and then click the buttom "Add target to Npc list"

I saw my char mailing, the bags werent all full, I had like 4 or 5 slots free.

see in the picture, i did have added Mailbox into the list which is named "mailbox"

There is a setting in general settings called "scan for npc mailbox" with the variable of range. Im not sure if your mailbox have to be within that range to fly to it. i always add a vendor around the mailbox since the bot will visit vendor first.

I guess Droidz has to confirm this is the case

Oh god Im bad. I answered a complete diffrent question :)

Id like to add though that I also had a problem earier with the bot not opening mailbox when he was right next to it.

I cleared my "do not send" list and apperantly one of the objects on that list was the reason why it didnt open.

It has worked fine after that. Give it a try. All your important shit is soulbound anyway and wont be mailed.

I still don't get it. I've been standing literally on top of the mailbox, adding "Mailbox" from the dropdown and been typing in the exact same thing. It's in Outland, still not possible to find the god damn mailbox.

Such a shame :(