Wrobot shortcut keys stop working (Alt+X / Alt+C . etc)

flippyfloppy

Hi there,

I have recently noticed, that when running multiple instances of Wrobot+WoW clients (3.3.5a) (on single computer) in party mode, shortcut keys to pause or stop bot do not work. I have to make active the Wrobot window and manually pause or stop for each instance (wow client).

Example:

C1 (mage): Slave | Wrobot shortcut keys do not pause or stop Wrobot while actively on the WoW client screen;

C2 (rogue): Slave | Wrobot shortcut keys do not pause or stop Wrobot while actively on the WoW client screen;

C3 (hunter): slave | Wrobot shortcut keys do not pause or stop Wrobot while actively on the WoW client screen;

C4 (priest): not using bot (master)

Thanks in advance

Update,

This is happening with every session. Brings attention to the group, especially when it clearly looks like bot behavior.

I am having to navigate to each instance of Wrobot to stop the application.

Regards,

Flippy

Thanks for a possible workaround.

However, will wrobot team be working on resolving the problem?

I'm using the latest version for 3.3.5a. I'd have to create macros to send the messages, and really don't wish to be doing that.

So, when will this be fixed?

The 'bug' is not a feature. I ought to be able to press Alt+C on each WoW client window and for the corresponding Wrobot instance to perform as required.

I don't wish to be sending chat messages for GM's to spy on.