How do you guys use WRotation?

Magija

I mean alright so maybe this question is stupid, or obvious, but how do you guys use the fighter?

I understand how to set up a fighter profile and use WRotation to make it fight, but there is no control, so I mean sure it's good for questing or grinding, but nothing else?

I don't see you'd be able to duel, dungeon, raid or do anything because of the lack of mobility? 

46 minutes ago, Magija said:

I mean alright so maybe this question is stupid, or obvious, but how do you guys use the fighter?

I understand how to set up a fighter profile and use WRotation to make it fight, but there is no control, so I mean sure it's good for questing or grinding, but nothing else?

I don't see you'd be able to duel, dungeon, raid or do anything because of the lack of mobility? 

You can turn off "Manage character movement", that means you have to control your character.

27 minutes ago, Runaro said:

You can turn off "Manage character movement", that means you have to control your character.

Wow, I feel insanely stupid. Thanks man. 

Something else that isn't a big deal, but was wondering about the camera lock? I'm not sure if it's the bot exactly or not, but sometimes the camera will get stuck a certain direction and it will always just go back to that direction no matter what I do. If that makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Magija said:

Wow, I feel insanely stupid. Thanks man. 

Something else that isn't a big deal, but was wondering about the camera lock? I'm not sure if it's the bot exactly or not, but sometimes the camera will get stuck a certain direction and it will always just go back to that direction no matter what I do. If that makes sense. 

That's a setting in WoW and has nothing to do with WRobot.

ESC - Interface - Camera

And there you can change such things.