Issue with Fight Class ability usage [Death Knight]

So, I've been an Honorbuddy user for a long time. With their downtime getting worse and worse, I finally decided to give this bot a try, and I'm glad I did because the Fight Class creator included in this bot is exactly what I've been looking for. I was a big fan of PQR Rotation Bot back in the day so this just fits me like a glove.

Now, I'm new to this bot but the configuration is pretty straight-forward. I created a simple Frost DK priority rotation system that does very nice dps. I have everything working as programmed except Howling Blast usage and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I want it to use Howling Blast when my target doesn't have Frost fever or Rime has procced.

Now, It is working to keep Frost Fever up, I configured it with a check to reapply the debuff when the debuff is about to expire on the target. However, it seems to be using Howling Blast repeatedly when Rime has procced, even after it has consumed the proc. Anyone have any ideas or tips that might help me out here.

Please keep in mind that I'm new to this bot, so please try to be as basic with responses until I have a firm grasp of the programming behind the Fight Class creator, which I am researching and trying to learn all I can on my own. I'm just a little stomped on this issue.

The Problem might be, that Rime is also in the Spellbook. If you check the Download Sections there`s 2 Frost DK classes that solved this issue already using C Sharp Code as Condition. (I can`t remember which code it was out of my head sorry :/)

• 2 weeks later...