[bug report] Bot trying to kill already dead enemy

Loki

So basically Im gathering mats and an evil bird gets in my way that needs to die.

Takes the regular 2 sec to kill it.

When its dead the char just stands there and pop CDs every 30 sec.

Looking in the logs it appears that he is "still fighting". Although he has no aggro ingame (I can mount i.e., which you cant if aggroed).

Only happened once bug but here is the log. And yes, I have [debug] on, but there is nothing to debug :)

LOG - 20 apr 2013 16H08.html

I was getting "Character facing wrong way" yesterday since the latest update on my DK, very regularly.  Character gets attacked from behind by a mob and just stands there trying to attack back but never turning to face the mob.

Wasn't getting it on my hunter though so wonder if it's only melee?

I was getting "Character facing wrong way" yesterday since the latest update on my DK, very regularly.  Character gets attacked from behind by a mob and just stands there trying to attack back but never turning to face the mob.

Wasn't getting it on my hunter though so wonder if it's only melee?

Got the same on my warrior last couple days.

It's most likely server-side Loki - WoW has been experiencing some issues with the server lately.

What happens is that you do actually kill it but server doesn't know leaving your dead mob stuck on the server alive
Wrobot also thinks the same and keeps the focus target on him even tough he's actually dead.

Relog does fix it for some reason. Also this is being experienced with archeology as well at the moment having fragments being looted but the site stays there and WRobot keeps trying to loot it even tough you had already done that.