[Battlegrounder] WRobot just closes on its own after a while

ainsim

Hi everyone good weekend to you!

I'm having a bit of trouble with my battlegrounder. It works fine as intended, but WRobot tends to close on its own after a while. And its not the trial version, I've actually bought and am using a licensed key. Sometimes WRobot stays active for a couple of hours, but sometimes it closes within a few minutes of firing up. Is there anyway to diagnose what kind of problem I have? Or does anyone have a similar experience? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Sorry if this has already been posted before, I couldn't find anything related to my problem hence the post.

Cheers!

1. Hey are you sure you don't have 4k honor? Once you hit 4k honor the bot will automatically close if your capped.
  2. Did you try reinstalling the bot? Make sure you backup your profiles before so.
  3. Try to run WoW in lowest quality possible sometimes when the bot get's to close to a wall and get's u stuck for 3-4 times it forces the client to shutdown most of the times it's because your experiencing graphical lag spikes.

Also like CreativeXtent said uploading your log would help us figure out what's the issue.

yup my honor is far from being capped, I've reinstalled the bot and turned down the quality in WoW. Doesn't seem to change anything. 

I've actually uploaded a log on the bug report page, and looking through my logs before the bot shuts down there is a line that says:

[Error] 16:11 - Connection error, close bot, you have probably launched 2 times wrobot with same license key.

[Error] 16:11 - System.Char[] 

I always make sure to open 1 instance of wrobot, so I'm not sure why this error appears, and I suspect this is what is shutting my bot down. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Seems to me someone else is trying to use your WRobot license key mate.

Have you shared it with anyone recently? Error is happening due to that someone else is logging with your key while your botting with it forcing you out and letting the other logger in.

That's weird! I have never shared this with anyone and I only use it on one computer. In fact, its weird because the day I bought the license key it already wasn't able to be used. Would it be possible that I was already given a used License key?