Request: Destruction Warlock Fight class.

D3monic

If anyone has a good one they would like to share, please do. The only one available for download really doesn't work. I have tried to make my own and keep failing. Been resorting to the contest demonology one but thats not my spec and don't know how to play it. <3 D.

Yea I got your package and have been using a demo one for when I farm but would prefer to stick to my normal spec so I actually know what I am doing when I take over for bot. 

Well it's in my fight class package. Let me know if you can think of any tweaks for it. I'm not exactly awesome at Warlocks.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear ohren,

thanks a lot, for the good work, I where not able to run the bot, without your Fight / class Profiles.

For the Destruction warlock, you have to Change the incinerate to shadow bolt. Otherwise he will not cast it. ( Overwirtten spell )

Thats something i did, and it works well on the Training dummy's with wrotation.

But when I enter a raid or a dungeon, wrotation will not cast Incinerate. I reloggt / restartet wow - restarted bot - it didn't work.

Back @ Training dummy - it did not work also. I restarted the bot and it worked again. Then I mountet an fly to some 400k birds near the shrine, and again it did not work.

Restarting the bot didn't solve the Problem. Back @ dummy and restarting bot it worked again. I dont know what to do, maybe you are able to help me.

If I got it to work, on trainingsdummy I saw another 2 Problems, where You may can adjust the Profile.

1. If I got the Backdraft Progg, I have to cast Incinerate. But sometimes he consumes the buff with Chaos Bolt ( when I receive 1 Burning ember ). But you have to consume ALL the Backdraft stacks to Incinerate. Than cast Chaos Bolt.

2. Rain of fire is not in the Rotation of the fight class, but it is a part of the single Rotation.

Enclosed the PRIO List, to help you out with this class.

1. Curse of the Elements when nobody else provides the debuff.                                    WORKS
  2. Shadowburn when target is below 20% health. Consumes Burning Embers.          WORKS
  3. Immolate Maintain at all times.                                                                                      WORKS Mostly
  4. Conflagrate on cooldown. Provides Backdraft and builds Burning Embers.         WORKS - Sometimes he waits 2 Global CD to get it ready. ( fill with Incinerate )
  5. Rain of Fire maintain at all times.                                                                                   Doesn't work.
  6. Chaos Bolt to consume Burning Embers.                                                                  Sometimes it also consumes the Backdraft ( Do not consume Backdraft with Chaos Bolt.                                                                                                                                     Always use Backdraft on Incinerate for optimal Mana return and use of your Burning Embers.)

7. Incinerate to consume Backdraft and build Burning Embers.                                 Filler as mentioned above
  8. Fel Flame when on the move, but not to extend Immolate.                                          NO NEED!

Sorry for my bad english.

Darki

Sounds like I need to make a Destro Fight Class. :P

Been pondering on updating my demo one as well. It works but it just seems like it isn't doing as good as it used to back when I made it. =\

• 1 month later...