I Can?...

Rajivomar

i bought a Licence of WRobot for private server, and i was used it for a while, now i recently bought a VPS and i want bot in this PC, I know i just can use WRobot in one PC, and i want know if i can use the VPS even if i used WRobot on my main PC before?

6 minutes ago, Rajivomar said:

i bought a Licence of WRobot for private server, and i was used it for a while, now i recently bought a VPS and i want bot in this PC, I know i just can use WRobot in one PC, and i want know if i can use the VPS even if i used WRobot on my main PC before?

Yes you can, but WRobot can only get used from one IP Address at the same time, so if your WRobot runs currently on your PC, it won't work on your VPS, same way the opposite.

Ps. WoW ain't gonna work properly, without a inbuilt gpu. ( 99% of the VPS and Dedicated server don't have a gpu )

1 minute ago, Rajivomar said:

Oh i see, i can, the thing that i can't do is use WRobot in two differents PC's at the same time, and thanks 4 the advice about the GPU and WoW Runaro :)

If you get a dedicated server and have enough ram, then you could maybe setup a virtual graphic solution, but damn... is it worth investing the time for it?

Easier and cheaper.. just bot on your own PC, or get a second one. :biggrin: