DH Fight Class help.

dblbacker2200

Hello,

I am trying to tweak @chapperz Demon Hunter Tank fight class. I am talented so when I use Infernal Strike (the heroic leap type ability) it applies Sigil of Flame where I land.

The issue I am having is the bot is performing Infernal Strike twice in a row (it has 2 charges) and then applies Sigil of flame, so it is basically applying Sigil of Flame 3 times in a row (and sadly the damage does not stack). I am ataching my altered fight class as well as a screen shot of the target buff settings. I tried to make a condition where it would only use Infernal Strike or Sigil of Flame if the target does not have the Sigil of Flame debuff. I hope i am just missing something simple.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Demon Hunter Tank.xml

DH FC.PNG

11 minutes ago, dblbacker2200 said:

Hello,

I am trying to tweak @chapperz Demon Hunter Tank fight class. I am talented so when I use Infernal Strike (the heroic leap type ability) it applies Sigil of Flame where I land.

The issue I am having is the bot is performing Infernal Strike twice in a row (it has 2 charges) and then applies Sigil of flame, so it is basically applying Sigil of Flame 3 times in a row (and sadly the damage does not stack). I am ataching my altered fight class as well as a screen shot of the target buff settings. I tried to make a condition where it would only use Infernal Strike or Sigil of Flame if the target does not have the Sigil of Flame debuff. I hope i am just missing something simple.

Demon Hunter Tank.xml

DH FC.PNG

I don't play DH, so i have no idea about the spells...

Edited the FightClass for you, so it only cast Sigil of Flame, if the target doesn't have the Debuff Sigil of Flame. ( not tested )

Demon Hunter Tank - EDITED.xml

24 minutes ago, Runaro said:

I don't play DH, so i have no idea about the spells...

Edited the FightClass for you, so it only cast Sigil of Flame, if the target doesn't have the Debuff Sigil of Flame. ( not tested )

Demon Hunter Tank - EDITED.xml

Thanks!! I will have to test it when I get home from work.

5 hours ago, dblbacker2200 said:

Hello,

Demon Hunter Tank.xml

DH FC.PNG

You could also just move the spell to the settings and don't turn it on. ;)