Just bought this

vingio87

Hello,

I just bought wrobot and I cannot find something to help me level from 100 - 110 as a warrior. I only PVP, i bought the game just to PVP. I need to be 110 to do max level pvp. Is there any profiles that will get me there in the next couple days?

20 minutes ago, Reaper666 said:

There are a couple of grinder profiles but it's not fast. I say just do the quest while using the rotation feature

I second that. There's no quester profile 100-110 atm, only way is to kill mobs/gather and that's really slow.

Also, you are gonna need a fight class for your warrior if you choose to do that here are some: 

http://wrobot.eu/files/category/20-warrior/

5 hours ago, vingio87 said:

Hello,

I just bought wrobot and I cannot find something to help me level from 100 - 110 as a warrior. I only PVP, i bought the game just to PVP. I need to be 110 to do max level pvp. Is there any profiles that will get me there in the next couple days?

You need to make it yourself or wait for some others to do the work :-) i guess there are only like 2-3 people that have what you are looking for att. and before they have leveled all their toons to end level im pretty sure they wont upload it

I'd recommend the Beast Grind Pack and using one of the profiles built into that. I used it on 2 of my toons so far and got 110 in about 2-3 days of running the bot about 14 hours a day. Give or take. And as far as pvp goes, we all highly recommend not bg botting because normals know what to look for now in a bot and most everyone gets banned within a couple of weeks. Me personally, i have a friend that got a 6 month ban for bg botting for 3 days. he hasn't been able to start legion yet because of it.