mage food need to be cast![table]

zjxlsmr

pls let the character cast mage food, since many ppl have whispered me during the log and i did got few boot from BGs.

this is some thing really need to be concerned, i dont think put that spell into flgitclass is good idea, its just unnecessary.

so pls.

You can add the mage table spell to the bottom spell of your fight class.

Conjure Refreshment Table

In the spell settings box (top right box in the fightclass editor). Set For Friends (party) to True, Combat only to False, and Cast if mounted to True. The cast if mounted is really your choice and depends on the battlegrounds you run. If you're doing Alterac Valley, there is no need since you start in an unmountable area.

In the spell conditions add the following:

• Target Distance: Type - Smaller, Value - 10
  • Hostile Unit Near: Number - 0, Radius - 500, Type - Egal
  • In Battleground: Value - True
  • Me In Combat: Value - False
  • Me In Move: Value - False
  • Target In Move: Value - False

I haven't tested this but the general idea is wrobot will target a friendly player. if that player is within 10 yards from you, there are 0 enemies within 500 yards, you're in a battleground, you are not in combat, you are not moving, and your target is not moving... You will cast the mage table.

These conditions will mostly only be true at the start of the battleground. There could be other times the conditions are true. You could make the parameters more strict or lenient. If you are casting mage table too much, drop the target distance condition to 5 or 3.

Again, I haven't tested this so you may want to watch it for awhile and see how it reacts.

Hey zjx, there is an easier way to do this with LUA (here). Sadly my computer is in getting repairs, so I won't be able to do much else until it gets back.

Hey zjx, there is an easier way to do this with LUA (here). Sadly my computer is in getting repairs, so I won't be able to do much else until it gets back.

oh that's the sexy way to do it.  i should get more familiar with the lua functions.